Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Let the Gardening Begin!

Now that is a statement that can have many meanings! Beginning February 6th at 2pm, one of knowledgeable church members will be leading gardening sessions. All sessions are open to the public and are FREE! There will be two sessions each month, falling on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. I encourage those of you who are able to attend to do so. It promises to be very inciteful. I wish that I could attend, but I have to work most Mondays. Come on out and join in the fun!

I also understand that the youth have quite a bit going on. If you are a young person and are looking for a church to call home, come and join the gang! It is always such a blessing to see young people in our congregation.

Ladies: Don't forget...if you haven't signed up yet, you should do so. If you are interested in having a mammogram on the Mammography Van on Tuesday, Feb. 7th, you need to sign as up soon as possible. I am not sure of the cut off date, but if you are interested I am sure you can find answers to your questions by contacting the church office. This is an important procedure as you well know, so if you haven't signed up, please do so.

That is all I have for now. Until next time, take care and God bless!

P.S. If you know if any activities going on in our church that you would like to have posted here, please let me know.