Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hello and good Tuesday evening to each of you. I trust that your week is going well so far. Mine has been pretty good. I think I am getting sick and I hope I can avoid it. Some of my family members have been sick for the past few days and I certainly don't want to get it myself.

In more exciting news, we have a lot of good things taking place this week and in the week's to come in our church. The children (grades 1-6) will have an outing this Thursday, Sept. 21st. They will venture out on a skating adventure. Permission slips will be available tomorrow night. Am sure they will have a fun time of skating and fellowship.

There will also be a question and answer period immediately following prayer meeting tomorrow night (Sept. 21st). This session is for any questions regarding pending changes to the Constitution and By-laws of our church. If you have any questions, this is the time to have them answered!

Parents and grandparents: there will be a spaghetti lunch on Sunday, Oct. 1st right after the morning services. This lunch will be for toddlers ages 18 months-5 years and will be the kick-off for the upcoming toddler program. Please come out and show your support!

Don't forget this is the time of year for the Janie Chapman offering for State Missions.

Our Sunday School class, the Truthseekers, is getting ready to start a 12 week study on a new book. It is entitled "Fear No Evil". It seems as though it will be a very rewarding and thought-provoking study. The first chapter speaks on suffering. Does God allow suffering to occur. I am excited about it and am looking forward to receiving the blessing I know God has in store for us during this period of study.

As a reminder, if you know of anyone (family,etc.) that is new to the North area, please contact the church office so the appropriate parties can be notified. The Women on Mission are working on a project to "Welcome" new folks to the area. Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated!

I believe that is all I have for now. Until next time, take care and God bless!

Love in Christ,

Tina :-)