Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's hard to believe that November will soon be over. Thanksgiving is next week and then preparations for Christmas will begin. I have noticed on my way to and from work, some folks have already started putting up Christmas decorations. I am beginning to feel the itch myself. I love the decorations and how warm and inviting they make everything. As we all know, it is very important to remember the reason for the season and not let it get lost in the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

I wanted to remind you of some things that will be taking place in the next few days. Men's breakfast will be tomorrow morning at 8am in the fellowship hall. If you haven't already made plans to attend, you are encouraged to join in a great time of food, fellowship and rejoicing with fellow brothers-in-Christ.

Community Thanksgiving dinner and service will be next Wednesday, Nov. 22nd. Come out and bring a friend!

Don't forget about choir practice Sunday evenings at 7pm. We would love to have anyone who has thought about joining the choir to come and join us. We have started working on the Christmas cantata. Hope to see you there!

That's about all I have for now. I wish each of you a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. We do have so much to be thankful for! Take care and God bless!

Love in Christ,

Tina :-)