Friday, December 29, 2006

Other Important Activities

I apologize for the oversight..........I meant to mention these items in my last post, but I forgot to do so.

Remember to mark these dates on your calendar. There will be a Deacon's Meeting Sunday, Jan. 7th at 8am. There will also be an XYZ meeting Friday, Jan. 12th (will post more about this when I have more info).

The church office will be closed both Monday & Tuesday, Jan. 1st and 2nd in observance of New Year's Day. If you need to contact the church office, you may call and leave a message or you can give them a call on Wednesday!

Women on Mission will meet Wednesday, January 17th immediately following supper at 6pm. All ladies are invited to attend!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Take care and enjoy the last few days of 2006!

Love in Christ,

Tina :-)