Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello and good Sunday evening to each of you! I wanted to update you on some activities for the week. But before I do that, let me first apologize for not being in church today. I have not been feeling well the past few days. Not exactly sure what's going on, I just haven't felt well. I woke up yesterday and today with a very cramped neck muscle and I have been feeling faint and nauseous. Probably the heat. Most likely from stress. At any rate, it leaves me feeling cold and clammy. Not a good feeling. Please remember me in your prayers that this will pass and I will feel better soon.

On to better and brighter things!

For those gentlemen who do not wish to serve as a deacon in the coming year, the deadline for your letter is Sunday, Aug. 26th. If this has been done in a previous church year and is still correct/current, you do not need to repeat the procedure. These letters should be given to our Deacon Chairman.

Women on Mission meet this Wed., Aug. 15th. All ladies are invited and encouraged to attend. The meeting begins immediately following Wed. night supper.

Attention Men: Men's breakfast is next Sunday, Aug. 19th at 8am in the fellowship hall. The guest speaker will be a gentleman from the Gideons. All men are invited and encouraged to attend.

Choir members: all present and future choir members, don't forget about choir practice each Wed. evening following prayer meeting. Practice usually begins at 7:45pm in the choir room in the fellowship hall. Come and make a joyful noise!

There is a special event being planned for Sunday, Sept. 2nd. This event is slated to begin at 5:30pm. There will be food, games, music and such for folks of all ages. Makes plans to come and join in the fun! The festivities will continue til dusk.

I hope each and everyone of you reading this blog will have a wonderful week. Take care and God bless!

Love in Christ,

Tina :-)

P.S. The deadline for the newsletter is Wed., Aug. 15th. Make sure you get the items you want included in the newsletter to the church office on or before that date! Your cooperation is appreciated!