Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello! I hope everyone has been doing well. We have several activities that will be taking place over the next few weeks.

First of all, Men's breakfast will be Sunday, Nov. 18th. Breakfast will be served at 8am in the fellowship hall. Men of all ages are invited and encouraged to attend. Invite a male relative or friend to join you this Sunday!

We also need to remember our pastor in our prayers as he is away at a conference for a couple of days. Our Minister of Students will be attending the National Youth Worker Convention from Nov. 15-17th. May they have a safe journey going to and returning from the conventions.

The Community Thanksgiving service is being held at North Pentecostal Holiness Church with our pastor as the guest speaker. I believe the service will begin at 7pm, but I am not 100% positive. I will find out and post that information once I have it.

The church office will be closed Thursday, Nov. 22nd in observance of Thanksgiving. Remember to count your blessings and offer up your thanks to God for the opportunities we face to tell others about Jesus.

Crafts galore: don't forget to pull out your checkbook and head for the church this Sat., Nov. 17th. The craft bazaar is being held from 9am until. I have to work that morning, so I may not be able to see all the wonderful things that made by those that participated in this activity. I am sure everyone did a good job and those who purchase items that day will receive a craft that was made with much love. Proceeds will go toward the purchase of a new church bus.

Flower committee: those who would like to place flowers in the sanctuary in honor or memory of a loved one, please put your name on the calendar by the counting room.

The Annual North Christmas parade and tree lighting will be held on Sunday, Nov. 25th. I believe the parade starts at 4 and the ceremony and tree lighting will begin at 5pm. I will find out more information pertaining to this as well and will post that information here as soon as I receive it.

I think that covers all I have for now. If I have left something out, please email me and let me know. My email address is nricha4903@hotmail.com.

Until next time, take care and God bless!

In Christian Love,

Tina :-)