Monday, July 19, 2004

Had a great week of VBS...a fun weekend of fellowship and worship, so I feel 'right good' today. I normally don't go in to the office on Monday, but just enjoy  relaxing at home and watching the morning movies on TCM or AMC, and the Western channel of course. I watch old movies that I remember seeing years ago when they first were shown in the movie theaters. Of course, they all look so ancient now, as do I.
Our VBS had a high attendance of 105, average attendance of 96, and my Adult Class averaged 14. A number of my adults were involved in other classes.  But, sad to say, we had zero professions of faith in Christ. It seems to me that VBS over the past few years had developed into a time of fun and recreation for the children. '
Please pray for our personnel committee as they begin the arduous task of finding our church a Minister of Music. Our current leader, a sweet lady, is having to retire after six years due to health difficulties.
Still looking for email addresses for those who might be interested in receiving
the "E-Messenger" newsletter which I hope to send out frequently. What a great way of keeping some of the church family and friends up to date on happenings around here. Our church is moving and growing and we ask you to keep us in your prayers.

God Loves YOU...and so do I....

No comments: