Sunday, October 02, 2005

General Information

Dear Church Family and friends of the church,
I am so grateful to each of you for allowing me to be your Minister of Education and Administration for the past 18 months or so. But as you know, I have had to give up my position due to my health, and am now just a regular member! of the church. I still will help out as I am able, but not as a paid staff member. I hope to be able to do some things from home on my own computer, and help the church and secretary each week with the necessary paper work that we generate.

You might change my email address if you think about it. I have had the new DSL installed at home, and my new email address is drr@tds.net if you would like to change it on your address book.


We are beginning today our On Celebration Missions Conference with Rev. Joel Flowers, Director of Missions in Kokomo, Indiana as our morning guest, and we will have different missionaries each night through Wednesday. It promises to be a great time of Missions emphasis, and we are asking all of our members to come and bring a friend or two.

Time to stop, more later, God loves YOU, and so do I!

No comments: