Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hello to all!

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a good week. I have never done anything like this before, so please bear with me. I hated to see this website end and have decided to take it on. I will try to do my best and strive to make this a positive form of communication for our church. I feel this can be a wonderful form of ministry and is a good means to help keep our church family and friends as up-to-date as possible. Currently the children's and adult choir are working on their respective Christmas program/cantata. I always look forward to these events. The youth are delivering Christmas cards to members that attend on a regular basis and as always they do a wonderful job with this. The flower committee will be taking orders for poinsettias, so remember to let them know if you wish to have one placed in the sanctuary (the cost is $12.00 per flower). They also need to know if the flower is in memory, in honor of, etc. The WOM is also taking up donations every week for supplies that are needed for the North Cooperative Ministries (please refer to bulletin insert for items that are needed for each week). I know these items will be very much appreciated. As you can see, we are very busy and have many things going on. I know I haven't mentioned them all. I do ask that if there are any activities, etc. that you would like to have posted, please let me know and I will be glad to do so. Also, a quick word before I close, we had a great turn out for the Christmas parade and tree lighting festivities on Sunday. It was a great time of praise and fellowship. It's always nice to see people come together and remember the reason for the season. Until next time, take care and God bless!