Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Blessings

Happy Easter to each of you. I hope you had a blessed day today with friends and family. Tis a wonderful time to reflect and remember the resurrection of our Lord and Savior. We have so much to be thankful for. I know I am blessed many times over with the wonderful church family of which I am proud to be a part of, the loving family I have at home as well as the terrific friends God has so graciously placed in my life. I don't know where I would be without any one of them. Most of all I don't know where I would be without the annointing love of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful that He gave His life for our sins that we might live in Heaven with Him for all eternity.

This morning's service was indeed a blessing. It was good to look out and see many of our church family in attendance today as well as those who were visiting. I find myself often wishing I could be in the choir and sitting in the congregation to get the full effect of everything. One thing is for sure, if you ever think you are missing out on something by not being in one place or another rather than where you are, you are truly missing out on a grand experience just being where God puts you in the first place! I love being a part of our choir and encourage those that might be contemplating to come and join us as well. You surely will be blessed.

Will post more later on the upcoming events around our church. For now, enjoy the rest of your Easter Sunday and God bless!

My love to each of you!

Tina :-)