Sunday, April 30, 2006

Morning Revival Service

Good afternoon. For those that weren't able to be in the morning revival service, I hope we will see you there tonight. You missed a wonderful service. This morning's message was on "The Lostness of Man". Man indeed is lost. We can be saved and still be lost. As Christians, it is important for us to strive each and every day to be the person that God wants us to be. It is a hard task if we try to do it alone. But if we look to God for His wisdom and grace, it will make the journey so much easier and the load that much lighter. I don't profess to be perfect by any means. I certainly have a long way to go myself. I know I am a sinner and I am thankful that I have a risen Saviour who loves me.

I encourage you to join us this evening. Come and bring a friend. The evening service starts at 6pm tonight. Services Monday-Wednesday will begain at 7pm. There will be a meal on Wednesday night at 6pm in the fellowship hall. Let's strive to make this a revival we will remember for a long time to come.

If you are in the choir, please meet in the choir room at 5:50 tonight.

I hope to see you there!

Love in Christ,

Tina :-)