Thursday, August 31, 2006

Attention Parents.........

and youth and children:

This Sunday after church, the youth will be going on an outing that will include lunch, bowling, donuts and other fun stuff! If you wish to participate in this fun time, make sure you are in church Sunday. You don't want to miss it!


Children:

You will be having a skate night coming up on Thursday, Sept. 21st. I don't have the time yet, but will provide it when I do. Am sure it will be lots and lots of fun!


I hope your week is coming along well. The rain has definitely been nice. Would have been a great day to sleep in, but duty called! Thank the good Lord for the rain and the ability to work!

I hope the remainder of your week is blessed. I also pray that you will have a safe Labor day weekend.

Love in Christ,

Tina :-)