Wednesday, January 21, 2009

God Has Called Another Angel Home.....

I received an email earlier today (as did some of you) about a wonderful Christian man being called home to see his Lord. He will be greatly missed by many!

Mr. Lou Gill is resting in peace and is suffering no longer. He always was glad to see you and was a very humble man. I know his family is very sad right now. I pray that God will grant them the peace to endure this time of sorrow.

He is finally able to see his son who was taken from this world so early in his young life. For that I know he will be glad. They can talk and catch each other up on all the things that have happened to them since the last time they saw one other. I can see them running up to each other with outstretched arms to share a long awaited hug.

While death is a part of this life, it is never an easy thing. I send many heartfelt sympathies out to the family and they are in my prayers. I was thinking about Mr. Lou Tuesday evening and I started to call just to let them know I was thinking of them. Now that opportunity has passed me by. I guess it's a good example of making sure you do what needs to be done while they are still on this earth with me. I even thought about him again this morning on my way to work. God was speaking to me and I didn't listen. For that I am truly sorry.

If any of Mr. Lou's family reads this, please know how much he meant to me and how much you all mean to me. You are a wonderful family and your love for God is very evident. I am blessed to be able to know you.

I pray that you will find the strength you need to get through this difficult time. I know you are among friends and people would do all that is in their power for you. Much love today and always!

Tina :-)